Executive functioning is the planning and organization skills that allow individuals to think effectively and cope with everyday demands. An executive function coach helps children by teaching them to be "self-directed, organized, task-oriented, flexible in thinking, proactive in approach and management of emotions. Coaching With Brooke offers Executive Functioning Coaches for school programs and Individual Training.
What Fields do Executive Functioning Coach Focus During Their Sessions?
- Self-awareness - recognition and understanding of emotions, own strengths and weaknesses, awareness of internal states
- Self-regulation - control of thought process and feelings, inhibition of impulses, and ability to delay gratification
- Decision-making - overcoming difficulties in decision-making; flexible thinking; insight into others' perspectives
- Organization & Planning - prioritization, time management skills, planning to meet goals
- Internal Dialogue - understanding and use of inner monologue, focused concentration on tasks
- Self-concept - self-confidence, self-esteem, perception of self from others' perspectives
- Self-management- managing emotions and impulses; motivating self to meet goals
- Social Skills - developing skills to work effectively with others; listening and understanding messages from self and others
- Academic Achievement - academic performance at school; motivation to study or to do well in class
- Career Development - self-understanding of strengths and weaknesses, career choice; self-awareness and the ability to understand the impact of behavior in a workplace environment
Our Executive Functioning Coaches follow an individualist approach during sessions. Some students may need help in only one area, while others may need assistance in all areas.
What Impact Do Our Life Coaches For Young Adults Have?
- Better grades
- a Better understanding of the subject that is required to be learned
- Better development of study habits, how to plan, and when to plan
- Better management of emotions while studying and while facing examinations/tests or other such situations
- Less amount of stress due to better planning, ability to utilize time efficiently, and effective monitoring of emotions so that the pressure of examinations doesn't affect the performance too much
- High self-esteem due to better academic performance
- Easier transition to college in case of high school students
- Better social skills
Executive Functioning Coaches help students with their studies and life at large. A Coach can tweak the lives of young adults in a way that they can lead a happier, stress-free and more successful life.
Why is it Important To Consider Life Coaches for Young Adults as Parents?
- Coaches allow students to be self-directed, organized, task-oriented, flexible in thinking, and proactive in the approach and management of emotions. It ensures that they have a positive self-image.
- Kids with good executive functioning skills are often better academically. They avoid procrastination, are less overwhelmed with stress and can focus more on their studies easily
- Regardless of a student's academic results, coaching is still very useful as students with better executive functioning skills are often better decision-makers. Coaching helps them learn how to manage their emotions and impulses and apply these well in their daily lives.
- Some students gain a competitive edge when they work hard to excel in school, and the coaching focuses on achieving this goal.
- Life coaches for young adults can be very useful in helping to deal with stress and anxiety. The sessions are conducted privately, and the parents do not have to worry about how the coach conducts himself.
Executive Functioning is the planning and organization skills that allow individuals to think effectively and cope with everyday demands. We at Coaching With Brooke help children by teaching them to be "self-directed, organized, task-oriented, flexible in thinking, proactive in approach and management of emotions. Our life coaches for young adults help students with executive functioning skills by coaching them to self-improve using their resources. Contact us today at tel:15613032791 to get your problem solved.